Anyone who knows me probably knows how much I LOVE Whole Foods delivery! I tell everyone about it; it’s awesome! Granted the system is not ideal because there is no online ordering, but it saves me a trip to the store and the bonus is that it makes me organize our meals for the week and I can do it in my PJs coffee in hand!
– Call or email order: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Order must be submitted by 10 a.m. for same day delivery (but first come basis)
– No delivery on Sundays
– $5 delivery fee (within 5 miles)
– Weekly sale flyer is posted online: Hingham Sale Flyer
Notes about my spreadsheet:
– Obviously this is what I order, but hopefully it will help get you started
– Organized by approximate aisle – I did this to hopefully make it easier for the shopper
– I keep 2 versions of the spreadsheet…one is my master (this one) and then one if for the current week (I delete whatever I’m not buying that week before submitting, again just to make it easier for the shopper)
Here’s my spreadsheet:
Happy shopping, let me know if you have any questions!